Copyright protected :

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Beginner Hindi lesson 2 - I like.


 Lesson 2 - I like and Introducing others.  09/13/2012.
 
Prepared by Vidya Nahar at Balodyan ( www.balodyan.com )
 
Level : beginner.

Learning objectives :

1) Learn to say  what your favorite food / color / activity / sport is.

 2) Introduce others by their name and town.

 3) Describe an activity in habitual present tense, such as, I play (an instrument), I play (a sport).

मुझे पसंद है mujhe pasand hai = I like

1) मुझे (रंग का नाम) रंग पसंद है | =  I like (name the color) color.

     mujhe (color) rang pasand hai |

 

2) मुझे (फल का नाम) पसंद है | = I like (name the fruit).

     mujhe (fruit) pasand hai |

 

3) मुझे (खेल का नाम) पसंद है |  =   I like (name the sport / game / activity).

   mujhe (sport / game / activity) pasand hai |

 

4) मुझे किताबें पढ़ना पसंद है | = I like to read books.

     mujhe kitaabeN paRhanaa pasand hai |

 

Introducing others.

 

१) यह (व्यक्ति का नाम) है |   =        This is (person's name).

       yah (person's name) hai |

       this  (person's name) is.

 

२) (व्यक्ति का नाम) (गाँव का नाम ) में रहता / रहती है |  =    (person's name) lives in (town's name).

       (person's name) (town's name) meN rahataa (m) / rahatii (f) hai |

        (person's name) (town's name) in      lives.   

 

Describe what you do in habitual present tense.

 

१) मैं (खेल का नाम) खेलता / खेलती हूँ | = I play (name of the sport).

      maiN ( name of the sport / game) khelataa (m) / khelatii (f) hooN |

      I          (name of the sport / game) play.

 

२) मैं (वाद्य का नाम) बजाता / बजाती हूँ | = I play (name of the instrument).

      maiN ( name of the instrument) bajaataa (m) / bajaatii (f) hooN |

      I          (name of the instrument) play.

 

३) मैं साईकिल चलाता / चलाती हूँ | = I ride a bike.

       maiN saaiikil calaataa (m) / calaatii hooN |

       I          bike     ride.

                     

४) मैं किताबें पढ़ता / पढ़ती हूँ | = I read books.

      maiN kitaabeN paRhataa (m) / paRhatii (f) hooN |

      I         books      read.     

No comments:

Post a Comment