Copyright protected :

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Beginner Hindi lesson 6 - I want, I don't like. 10/11/2012.


Lesson 6 -  I want, I don't like.  10/11/2012.
Prepared by Vidya Nahar at Balodyan ( www.balodyan.com )
Level : beginner.

Learning objectives :

1)  Say what you want.  

2)  Ask others what they want.

3)  Say what you don't like.

4)  Describe a fruit by name, inside color and outside color.

 

१)  मुझे (वस्तु या व्यक्ति का नाम) चाहिए |  =  I want (name of the thing or person).

mujhe (name of the thing or person)  caahie|

 

२) आप को क्या चाहिए ?  =  What do you want ?

aap  ko  kyaa  caahie ?

 

)  मुझे (वस्तु, जगह या व्यक्ति का नाम) पसंद नहीं है |  =  I don't like (thing, place or person's name).

mujhe (thing, place or person's name)  pasand  nahiiN  hai |

 

४) यह (फल का नाम) है | (फल का नाम) अंदर से (रंग) और बाहर से (रंग) होता है |

= This is (name of the fruit). (name of the fruit) is (color) from inside and (color) from outside.

yah (name of the fruit) hai. (name of the fruit) andar  se  (color) aur  baahar  se  (color) hotaa  hai  |

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment